Terms and Conditions
1. Quotations are not acceptance of an order.
2. A security deposit of £50.00 or the value of order (whichever the least) will be required at the time of booking.
3. Payment can be made by paypal, credit/debit card, cheque, cash or Bacs. Cheques should be made payable to Mr M Lines.
4. Orders are accepted on the basis that full payment must be received, prior to, or on delivery or collection of goods hired.
5. Hire charges are for a period of upto 3 days and are inclusive of delivery and collection. Longer hire periods will be priced on request.
6. A washing up service is available at an additional cost of 5p per item subject to prior arrangement. If this service is not used, all items must be returned, clean, dry and to a high standard of cleanliness. If this standard has not been met a wash up charge will be made.
7. No credit or refund will be allowed for unused items.
8. Delivery and collection charges will be agreed at the time of booking and confirmed in writing.
9. Discrepancies on delivery or collection of hire must be made immediately.
10. We will make every effort to deliver and collect at the times requested, however we will not be responsible if we are unable to, due to circumstances beyond our control.
11. Deliveries and collections will be made to and from a single ground floor point and not a distance of over 50 metres unless pre-arranged and will be subject to an additional charge.
12. All equipment hired must be returned in the correct boxes and made available for collection by the due date. The customer is responsible to ensure all equipment is ready and in one area for collection.
13. If access is not possible to make a delivery or collection or the goods are not ready and available for collection as specified then a charge will be made for delays and/or additional journeys.
14. Goods will be checked on return to our premises unless otherwise requested.
Care of Tablelinen
15. Linen should be free of any food or debris prior to re packing.
16. Linen must not be returned damp or wet. Damage resulting from mildew, candle wax, burn marks or other stains that we are unable to remove will be invoiced at a full replacement cost.
17. Cancellation charges as follows:
More than four weeks prior to the event the deposit only will be retained.
Between two and four weeks prior to the event 50% of the invoice total is payable.
Within two weeks of the event we reserve the right to 100% of the invoice total.
18. Equipment hired remains the property of west End Banqueting Hire at all times, all breakages and losses will be charged at a full replacement cost, no substitute items can be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for injury by use of our equipment.
19. All images and sizes may not exactly match our products.